Error Analysis Of Stochastic Gradient Descent Ranking
Tang, Luoqing Li: Hyperspectral Image Classification Using Functional Data Analysis. Y. Let . It is built as a function of simple classifiers, generalized terminated ramp functions, obtained by separating oppositely labeled pairs of training points. View Full Text PDF Listings View primary source full his comment is here
The explicit parameters in Theorem 2.1 are described in Table 1 for some special loss functions . Rudin, “The P-norm push: a simple convex ranking algorithm that concentrates at the top of the list,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 10, pp. 2233–2271, 2009. This is different from the previous result on error analysis that focuses on establishing the estimate of . This site features information about discrete event system modeling and simulation. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/3477/4359268/06399610.pdf
Li, and X. One says that is locally Lipschitz at the origin if the local Lipschitz constant is finite for any .Now we estimate the bound of from the ideas given in . Then, the bipartite ranking problem can be reduced as a regression problem. A new regularized ranking algorithm is proposed based on the combinations of activation functions in ELM.
Philip Chen[j38] [j21] 2Chen Chen[j42] 3Hong Chen[j34] [j33] [j30] [j23] [j22] [j20] [j17] [j12] [j11] [j8] [j6] 4Na Chen[j15] [j14] 5Qiuhui Chen[j28] [j24] [j16] [i1] [j1] 6Zijing Chen[c15] 7Bin Fang[c3] [c1] If satisfies (1) for each and , then with confidence at least one has Proof. View at Publisher · View at Google ScholarX. IEEE Trans.
View at Publisher · View at Google ScholarS. Then, for any , with confidence at least , one has where is a constant independent of , and Theorem 2.1 will be proved in the next section where the constant Experimental results on real-world data have shown the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm in ranking tasks, which verifies the theoretical analysis in ranking error.PMID: 24083315 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] SharePublication Mukherjee and D.
- Skip to Main Content IEEE.org IEEE Xplore Digital Library IEEE-SA IEEE Spectrum More Sites Cart(0) Create Account Personal Sign In Personal Sign In Username Password Sign In Forgot Password?
- Tang[j26] [j3] [j2] 25Yuan Yan Tang[j44] [j39] [j38] [j37] [j36] [j35] [j31] [j29] [j27] [j25] [j23] [j22] [j20] [j19] [c14] [j11] [c3] [c1] 26Chenggao Wan[c5] 27Jianzhong Wang[j44] 28Yi Wang[j44] [j28] [i1]
- Cybernetics 43(3): 898-909 (2013)[j19]viewelectronic edition via DOIexport recordBibTeXRISRDF N-TriplesRDF/XMLXMLdblp key:journals/tnn/ZouLXLT13ask othersGoogleGoogle ScholarMS Academic SearchCiteSeerXSemantic Scholarshare recordTwitterRedditMendeleyBibSonomyLinkedInGoogle+Facebookshort URL:http://dblp.org/rec/journals/tnn/ZouLXLT13Bin Zou, Luoqing Li, Zongben Xu, Tao Luo, Yuan Yan Tang: Generalization Performance of Fisher
- Assume that is locally Lipschitz at the origin.
- Epub 2012 Dec 31.Hong Chen, Yi Tang, Luoqing Li, Yuan Yuan, Xuelong Li, Yuanyan Tang Ranking is always an important task in machine learning and information retrieval, e.g., collaborative filtering, recommender
- An explicit convergence rate for leaning a ranking function is given in terms of the suitable choices of the step size and the regularization parameter.
Institutional Sign In By Topic Aerospace Bioengineering Communication, Networking & Broadcasting Components, Circuits, Devices & Systems Computing & Processing Engineered Materials, Dielectrics & Plasmas Engineering Profession Fields, Waves & Electromagnetics General http://www.pubpdf.com/pub/23292808/Error-Analysis-of-Stochastic-Gradient-Descent-Ranking Full Text Link Source Status http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TSMCB.2012.2217957DOI ListingPossibleThere may be more results - use the "Deep Web Search" button to help find them:Deep Web Search Search public data sources to find the X. Though the convergence rates of norm for classification and regression algorithms have been elegantly investigated in [19, 20], there is no such analysis in the ranking setting.
Herbrich, S. this content A person is stuck in the mountains is trying to get down (i.e ……